McMichael volunteers play an invaluable role in the gallery – whether they are interacting with visitors, supporting events and special programs, or fundraising.
Love art? Like meeting new people? ... Volunteer with our Committee
The gallery’s Volunteer Committee is a dedicated team of McMichael members, from all walks of life, who share a passion for the arts and are committed to volunteerism.
- Help out in the gallery.
- Spearhead flagship fundraising events like the McMichael Volunteer Annual Art Sale.
- Support visitor programming, including offering weekday and weekend tours.
Are you interested in joining the McMichael’s Volunteer Committee?
Volunteering at McMichael is a rewarding way to:
- Meet interesting people.
- Learn more about the McMichael and about Canadian art.
- Contribute to the community.
- Put your skills and interests to work putting on special events.
- Participate in interesting excursions to other museums and galleries.
- And, much more.
For more information about general volunteer opportunities or to become a docent, download the Volunteer Committee Application (PDF) and email it to email@example.com
See also the McMichael Volunteer Committee Website for more information.
Have a passion for arts and learning? ... Become a docent
Docents are trained volunteers who deliver tours of our permanent collection and special exhibitions – introducing kids and adults to Canadian art, culture and history.
McMichael Youth Team
Discover new adventures, create new memories, and receive your community service hours in a unique setting that combines art and 100 acres of stunning conservation land. Join the McMichael Youth Team Today!
To volunteer, call (905) 893-1121 ext. 2269 or email us.