Through the McMichael’s unique partnership program, corporations can take advantage of a singular opportunity to support one of the country’s leading art galleries.
As a corporate partner, your organization can play a leading role in ensuring that Canada’s artistic heritage is preserved for future generations. At the same time, you can promote your marketing objectives, your business goals and your bottom line by taking advantage of the many benefits of contributing to the McMichael.
Why Support the McMichael?
Set on one hundred acres of pristine conservation land, the McMichael offers a unique Canadian art experience.
Each year, the gallery attracts a prestigious group of more than 100,000 visitors to view works of art that reflect the culture, history, and unparalleled beauty that tell the story of this great nation.
We Reach the People That Matter to You
- Of our adult visitors, 43% are male, 57% are female.
- Median age is 46.6 years.
- Average household income is $77,000 per annum (37% earn over $85,000).
- 83% community college, 67% university or higher, 29% post graduate
- Professional/Managerial 47%, Student 11%, Retired 17%
Over 3,000 members who are:
- Male 35% Female 65%
- Median age is 53.6 years
- Average household income is $89,400 per annum (30% earn between $75,000 and $149,999)
- 85% community college, university or graduate school educated, 34% post-graduate
- Professional/Managerial 36%, Self-Employed 8%, Retired 29%
Corporate Partnership Opportunities
There are three ways your company can support the McMichael:
Corporate sponsorships with the McMichael offer your company exclusive affiliation with a particular program or exhibition.
The McMichael’s corporate donors play an important role in positioning the Gallery as a community resource, as well as a centre for arts education.
Corporate Memberships provide your company with special benefits, discounts, a unique means for entertaining clients, and much more.
For More Information
We work closely with our corporate partners to assist in meeting your marketing, communications and corporate needs.
For more information, contact Kim Good, Associate Director, Partnerships
905.893.1121 ext. 2523 or email email@example.com.
The McMichael is grateful to our many corporate supporters.