Careers at the McMichael
Retail Sales Representative
Hours: Approximately 21 hours per week, including weekends, some evenings, and some statutory holiday shifts.
Are you ready to show your flair with excellent customer service and people skills? Can you cash-handle, are you quick with computer applications and do you have the ability to work in a team environment? Are you an enthusiastic go-getter who pays attention to detail? Do you love the arts? Then we are ready for you too!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service to visitors from Canada and abroad
- Complete sales transactions; collect cash, cheques, and credit transactions for sales
- Responsible for balancing cash at closing
- Provide accurate information related to the gallery, grounds, and exhibitions
- Responsible for general shop housekeeping, receiving merchandise, pricing and stocking shelves
- French and/or a second language are an asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter expressing your interest to Human Resources by June 2, 2014
McMichael Canadian Art Collection,
10365 Islington Avenue
Kleinburg, Ontario, L0J 1C0
The McMichael Canadian Art Collection is an agency of the government of Ontario under the Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport.