Careers at the McMichael
Retail Sales Representative
Hours: Approximately 21 hours per week, including weekends and some Statutory holiday shifts.
Candidate must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, cash handling experience, knowledge of computer applications (Smart Vendor an asset), and ability to work within a team environment.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all visitors.
- Completes sales transaction; collects cash, cheques, and credit transactions for sales.
- Responsible for balancing cash at closing.
- Provide accurate information related to the gallery, grounds, history of gallery, and exhibitions.
- Responsible for general shop housekeeping, receiving merchandise, pricing and stocking shelves.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email, mail or fax your resume along with a covering letter to Human Resources by May 10, 2013.
McMichael Canadian Art Collection,
10365 Islington Avenue
Kleinburg, Ontario, L0J 1C0
The McMichael Canadian Art Collection is an agency of the government of Ontario under the Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport.